Founded in 2014, Project Helping has organized over 800 volunteer events to improve mental wellness through volunteering. Every volunteer experience is specifically designed to make an impact — both on the volunteer and the community. Project Helping provides meaningful, social, and easy-to-join volunteer experiences. By joining a group of volunteers for a common cause, individuals can connect to create social change and experience the benefits of increased mental wellness. With volunteer experiences offered at different times and locations for a variety of causes, we offer opportunities for adults, youth, and families to find something to fit both their schedule and their interests.
April 25, 2019
Limelight is a celebration of innovation in the mental wellness community. Live entertainment, speakers, and a live auction come together to support mental health.
Putt-Putt for Prevention
Project Helping and the Resolute family host an annual mini golf tournament and silent auction. The event is organized to raise awareness for suicide prevention and mental health.
When you give to Project Helping, you are supporting mental wellness and your community.• $30 Supports one volunteer for one hour. Our volunteers report a 26% increase in mental wellness
• 100% of your gift supports volunteer programs. Every program we offer leverages the health
benefits of volunteering.
• Donate by mail – send checks to:
Project Helping • 8811 E Hampden Ave, Suite 214 • Denver, CO 80231
• Donate online – Visit https://projecthelping.org/donate/
Project Helping partners with over 35 nonprofit organizations to create volunteer experiences for a variety of causes and communities. Volunteers can register by visiting projecthelping.org/volunteer and selecting a volunteer experience that fits their schedule.
Additional ways to get involved:
• Volunteer as a family through our Kyndfulness for Kids program
• Lead a volunteer event once a month as a Kynd Leader
• Participate in a High School leadership opportunity on our Youth Advisory Council
• Join our Board of Directors, Advisory Board or Associate Board.