The Giving Guide is Denver’s premier reference guide for charitable giving.
The Giving Guide is Denver’s premier reference guide for high net-worth individual and corporate philanthropists. The print and online publication are designed to give nonprofits a platform to connect with those area leaders who are most likely to help raise funds, become a corporate sponsor, and be a future board member. Businesses can choose to sponsor a nonprofit, using their leadership position to help improve our community.
For information about next year's Denver Giving Guide, contact John Keck at 303.803.9256 or email@example.com.
Print Sizes and Specifications
The Giving Guide is a heat-set, trimmed and perfect-bound publication measuring 10.5 inches wide x 14 inches tall.
Ads in a cover position
- Bleed is 10.75” wide x 14.25” tall
- Trim size is 10.5” wide x 14” tall
- Add a 0.375” bleed on all sides
- Full page: 8.5”w x 13.5”h
Registration/Crop marks are unnecessary. If they are needed, place marks OUTSIDE the bleed.
- Ads must be submitted as PDF/X-1a files.
- Files must be prepared in a layout program such as InDesign. Type must remain vector and the fonts must be outlined or embedded. PDF files created by Adobe Photoshop or Word are not considered camera-ready.
- Color ads should be CMYK only. Pantone or spot colors are never used.
- Color ads should not have an ink density higher than 300%.
- Minimum photo resolution is 300 dpi. The Book of Lists is printed at a 85 lpi line screen.
Ads must be delivered at size. Ads that are submitted with dimensions different than listed above will be modified or stretched to fit the space that was reserved. Denver Business Journal will not “float” ads submitted smaller than the space that was reserved.
Partial page ads must have borders or artwork that clearly defines the outer edge of the ad. A hairline rule will be added around any ad submitted with white space on any side.
Please submit print ads via our ftp server. Files up to 1GB in size are accepted.
- Using your Web browser, go to: http://filetransfer.amcity.com.
- Fill in your contact information and select “Send ad files to ACBJ publications.”
- Then select Denver Business Journal and follow the instructions.