The Mission offers a variety of events for people to attend, support and sponsor throughout the year. Check our website for the most current opportunities.
Sporting Clay Classic
Harvest Farm Fall Festival & Corn Maze
Thanksgiving Turkey Drive
Host an Event
Imagine the ways your employees can do something hands-on for those experiencing homelessness in Metro Denver.
• Host an event and donate a portion of ticket sales
• Contribute a portion of proceeds for a product or food item
• Hold an office drive for needed items including canned food, clothing, winter items or hygiene items
Volunteers provide countless hours of their time while making an impact on the people they serve with caring smiles, friendly handshakes and desired conversations. Visit www.DenverRescueMission.org/volunteer to sign up.
Ways you can serve:
• Prepare and serve hearty meals
• Provide childcare for single moms
• Mentor individuals or families out of homelessness
• Tutor adults or youth who need caring relationships
• Sort items in the warehouse
• Pray for greatest needs
When you give to Denver Rescue Mission, you are providing a second chance for a father, a mother, a son, a daughter, or a family.
Financial contributions directly help feed, shelter and provide critical services to the most vulnerable population in Denver. Cash, check and credit cards accepted. For more information on giving opportunities, visit www.DenverRescueMission.org/donate or call 303-297-1815.
Gift-In-Kind donations are extremely important to sustain the needs of men, women and families in the community. The following are needed throughout the year: canned food, non-perishable food items, clothing, hygiene items, diapers, formula, gently used furniture, mattresses, and household goods. Furniture pickups are available upon request.
Enterprise Zone Tax Credit is a 25% Colorado state tax credit to those who make cash donations to qualifying programs. In addition to generating a Colorado state tax credit, your contribution is also deductible as a charitable gift for reducing state and federal taxes. Please note there is limited Enterprise Zone availability.
More ways to give and get involved:
• Donate on Colorado Gives Day
• Donate a Vehicle
• Matching Gift
• Monthly Giving – Community Table Program
• Gift of Stock
• Legacy Giving
• Corporate Partnerships
• Community Partnerships
Rev. Nathan Hoag
Dr. Brad Strait