The Giving Guide is Denver’s premier reference guide for businesses to determine their charitable giving and company participation plans for 2016-2017.
The Giving Guide provides information about nonprofits’ fundraising, events and volunteer opportunities to the Denver business community. This information is used by our readers when planning their philanthropic giving for the year.
The Denver Business Journal underwrites 80% of the cost of the two-page spreads, making it an affordable opportunity for nonprofits. The left hand page is utilized by the nonprofit to share their story, the right hand page is for an ad for either the nonprofit or their sponsor.
By advertising in the Giving Guide, nonprofits can:
• Educate the business community on your initiatives
• Reach new donors
• Assist in development efforts
• Provide support to the nonprofit of their choice
• Show community support for philanthropy
• Create new strategic partnerships